Shareholders’ rights in private companies
- Preparation and holding of general meetings of shareholders/founders.
- Increase/reduction of the authorized capital.
- Introduction of amendments to the Articles of Association and the state registration at Registration Chamber.
- Changing the founders of the company and the state registration of these actions (purchase and sale of stakes and shares).
- Procedure for granting the documents and information at the request of shareholders.
- Work with insiders.
- “Corporate secretary” service.
- Legal assistance in the process of information disclosure by companies shareholders.
- Issues concerning the mandatory redemption of shares from shareholders and squeeze out.
- Reorganization of joint stock companies and limited liability companies.
- Corporate disputes between shareholders and founders.